Sunday, July 23, 2006

Baking Hot

Just Outta the Oven


With record high temperatures gripping the entire western U.S. I thought that it would be a good time to do some baking! The cinnamon rolls that I made this morning came out so nice that I had to share. If anyone is interested in making these, I highly recommend them. Here is the recipe
The only special thing that the recipe requires is a stand mixer with a dough-hook. One could knead the dough by hand I suppose. ENJOY!


Frosted and Ready to Eat!

3 Comments:

Blogger -m said...

Thanks Tink!
We have the same time bending, warp machine that our parents had. Saturday and Sunday morning cartoons! Try the Loony Toons golden collection Vol. 2. It's like educational TV! :-)

7/24/2006 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...plus he has a wife who is willing to take his son to the pool for an hour or two on Sunday morning ;)

7/25/2006 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Between M's Cinnamon Rolls and J's cupcakes I'm thinkin' you need to open a bakery!

Hey and now that R's gettin' the hang of writin' can I be expecting a letter soon!?

I miss my favorite nephew!

Hotter than crud here in phoenix..."Hey where are we going and why am I in this handbasket!!?"

7/25/2006 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home